"How can a planner possibly give me a more positive mindset and help me maintain a…
75 Manifestation Quotes to Change Your Life
Manifestation quotes are enlightening, interesting, encouraging, and motivational words that help understand this mysterious life to a significant extent. Sometimes, the unexpected happens, and you start wondering where everything goes wrong. Other times, you’ll just realize that the universe is on your side. Whether things are falling in line or going considerably wrong, your thoughts and beliefs play a crucial role – and in the manifestation quotes, you’ll find more truths.
These manifestation quotes from the sages might just be the sole thing to inspire you. These inspirational words help reprogram your mindset, remind you about how much control you have over your lives, and the importance of using the subconscious mind to rewrite your own story.
In other words, motivational quotes help you choose your thoughts and use them to reinforce the chances of attracting your desires from the universe. If you want to manifest positive things in your life and gain relevant motivation to keep going forward, the following quotes will come in handy.
75 Manifestation Quotes
1. “It is really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good, and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher.” – Joe Vitale
2. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” – Buddha
3. “I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of the mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest.” – Andrew Carnegie
4. “It’s our intention. Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” – Jim Carrey
5. “He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own.” – Henry Ward Beecher
6. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
7. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
8. “A person is what he or she thinks about all day long.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “How wonderful it is that nobody needs to wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
10. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
11. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you can want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
12. “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your value. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” – Gandhi
13. “Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.” – Burton Hills
14. “Nothing external to me has any power over me.” – Walt Whitman
15. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
16. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “Think the thought until you believe it, and once you believe it, it is.” – Abraham Hicks
18. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life because in any moment you can feel the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
19. “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” – Sonia Ricotti
20. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” – Benjamin Disraeli
21. “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are conscious of it or not.” – Gary Zukav
22. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
23. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
24. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.” – Catherine Ponder
25. “That which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.” – Abraham Hicks
26. “Your mind is a powerful magnet that will attract to you the things you identify yourself with. If you have sad thoughts, you will attract tragedies. If you are a good man, you will attract the company of good people.” – Alfredo Karras
27. “I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
28. “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” – John Holland
29. “Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” – Lisa Nichols.
30. “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you are right.” – Henry Ford
31. “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” – Maya Angelou
32. “Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life.” – Tony Robbins
33. “You can have many great ideas in your head, but what makes the difference is the action. Without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward.” Don Miguel Ruiz
34. “When you have done your part, it’s time to release your work into the universe and let it do its part.” – Maria Erving
35. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
36. “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” – Sonia Ricotti
37. “The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you are going to attract more of into your life.” – Jack Canfield
38. “Nothing external to me has any power over me.” – Walt Whitman
39. “One day, enough work will have been done. Enough prayers will have been said. Enough confidence has been formed. One day with effortless certainty, your dreams will manifest into physical form, proving dreams really can come true.” – Renae A. Sauter.
40. “What you think you create. What you feel you attract. What you imagine, you become.” – Anonymous
41. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
42. “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you have been there in mind, you will go there in the body.” – Dr. Denis Waitley
43. “You are the author of your life. If you don’t like how it goes, write it differently.” – Iva Kenaz.
44. “Stop waiting for somebody to elevate your game. You are already equipped with everything you need to manifest your own greatness.” – Germany Kent
45. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
46. “A person is only limited by the thoughts that he chooses.” – James Allen
47. “Whatever you create in your life, you must first create in your imagination.” – Tycho Photiou
48. “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” – David McKay
49. “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” – Jack Canfield
50. “Start preparing for whatever you are manifesting because it is coming. To prepare for it makes the universe quicken its pace. For how can you be ready before the universe is ready? The universe will play catch up. The pace in which you manifest will quicken.” – Anonymous
51. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
52. “Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action.” – Abraham Hicks
53. “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” – Rhonda Byrne
54. “The main event has never been the manifestation; the main event has always been the way you feel moment by moment because that’s what life is.” – Abraham Hicks
55. “We become what we think about. Energy flows where attention goes.” – Rhonda Byrne
56. “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” – Constance Arnold
57. “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” – Richard Bach
58. “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
59. “The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.” – Stephen Richards.
60. “Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art, and you can change your life anytime that you are not enjoying the dream.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
61. “The amount of time it takes to get from where you are to where you want to be is only the amount of time it takes you to change the vibration within you. Instant manifestation could be yours if you could instantly change your vibration.” – Abraham Hicks
62. “Creativity is the state of consciousness in which you enter into the treasury of your innermost being and bring the beauty into manifestation.” – Torkom Saraydarian
63. “You have an inner prosperity guide: your intuition. When you begin to pay attention to it, it will lead you to this truth – Abundance is your thought.” – Lynn A. Robinson
64. “When you understand the Laws, then you understand that it is not more difficult to create $10 million than $100,000. It is the same application of the same Law to more different intentions.” – Abraham Hicks
65. “Manifestation is an act of trust. It is the soul pouring itself out into its world, like a fisherman casting a net to gather in the fish he seeks; with each cast properly made, we will bring what we need to us, but first, we must hurl ourselves into the depths without knowing just what lies beneath us.” – David Spangler
66. “To witness miracles unfold in your experience, count your blessings, and be thankful. Perceived small blessings accumulate to be the most powerful.” – T.F Hodge
67. “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” – John Holland
68. “If you never try, you’ll never know. You are what you manifest.” – Germany Kent.
69. “I attract into my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
70. “Your mind is a magic pot, from which you pick the things and manifest life out of it. If you don’t tell your mind, your priorities, it will be easier for your mind, to pick anything, to serve you with your life.” – Roshan Sharma
71. “See yourself living in abundance, and you will attract it.” – Rhonda Byrne
72. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
73. “If you never try, you’ll never know. You are what you manifest.” – Germany Kent
74. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
75. “The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.” – Rumi
Hopefully, you have taken some inspiration from the manifestation quotes listed herein. An interesting fact you should know is that getting yourself accustomed to manifestation quotes help reprogram your mind subconsciously.
The reason is that you are more likely to see things in a positive image as you come across more inspirational phrases. At the same time, you’ll be erasing doubts, worries, and negative thoughts from your time. Elimination of negative energy from your existence helps open the floodgate of manifestation. Thus, don’t be surprised if everything starts working out for you by reading manifestation quotes and living according to them.
If you want to get the best out of manifestation quotes, ensure that you have a specific desire that you would like to manifest. Then, spend more time on the quotes that relate to your desire. For instance, if you want wealth, read more about Abraham Hicks.
As you tailor your manifestation quotes to a specific topic, it will intensify your thoughts and beliefs – two key components of manifesting your desire quickly.
Like the Article? Pin It On Pinterest in Manifesting & Manifestation Quote boards